Wednesday, 27 November 2013
Last week was... like the begining of summer.
1. I got those back windows cleaned and while I was at it I replaced the roman blinds that were falling apart with some much pretty and breezier lace sheers and some ready made curtains from Ikea.
2. Pigface cuttings from my Mum's garden
3. Watching the afternoon storms start to roll in.
4. Some afternoons it is cooler outside then in our poorly insulated, western facing 1930s cottage.
5. New beads from Read + Bell. (photo by Isaac)
6. His orange shorts. (photo by Isaac)
7. Our crafting medium of choice.
8. Rocket flowers.
9. This is CC.
linking up with The Beetle Shack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi there, popping in from The Beetle Shack....loving your photo perspectives and the one one of the curtain and window really caught my eye.....Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting Kathy.
DeleteYour pictures have summer written all over them. They are just delightful. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Melinda x
ReplyDelete