Gosh they look like they're having fun, what a great Mum you are to let them grubby! You did well to capture their fun without getting your camera wet!
I don't know about great mum, I was just going with the flow by that time and a good zoom lens comes in handy for keeping out of trouble. Thankyou so much for popping by Chrisy.
That looks so good. I would love to just break loose and jump in that big sandy muddy mess. Oh, to be a child again!!! Thank-you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it. I hope your day is a lovely one. Melinda x
Adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lila, and thankyou for stopping by.
DeleteGosh they look like they're having fun, what a great Mum you are to let them grubby! You did well to capture their fun without getting your camera wet!
ReplyDeleteI don't know about great mum, I was just going with the flow by that time and a good zoom lens comes in handy for keeping out of trouble.
DeleteThankyou so much for popping by Chrisy.
That looks so good. I would love to just break loose and jump in that big sandy muddy mess. Oh, to be a child again!!!
ReplyDeleteThank-you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.
I hope your day is a lovely one.
Melinda x
I know right, oh to be absolutly carefree.
DeleteMy pleasure Melinda and thanks for returning the favour.
A great set of pictures of everyday life. My 7 year old daughter would be in heaven with that mud puddle. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia
ReplyDeleteThank you Kathy, it really is hard to resist a mud puddle.
DeleteOh, fun indeed! I'd be in there too I think! What wonderful memories your little ones are making. :)
ReplyDelete