Monday, 14 October 2013

We have walking




Look at that boy! With his bumps and bandaids, in all his hand me down glory.
Have you ever seen a more pleased little face. Now his brothers better watch out. He's coming for them.

4 comments:

  1. I just love it!!! I too have a little boy in my home who has not long discovered the art of walking... Your pictures capture this gorgeous milestone so well.

    Hugs... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodie. Such a nerve racking time, he seems to find every corner to bump or toy to trip on.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a little man on the verge of upright mobility, and it is wonderful and maddening all at once. So many bruises and bangs as he learns how to use those legs of his. What a gorgeous little man you have right there.

    ReplyDelete