Monday, 6 January 2014

1 of 52





Sam - Trying to reach the sink to brush your teeth. This new favourite past time is carried out at least 3 times a day. So much determination and dare I say stubbornness for someone so young.

Cohen -In a mop bucket. Your humour has really started to shine these past few months. Here is a classic example of you trying to get a laugh.

Isaac - In the shed with Dad. In this place you become more of a boy, longing to  be just like Dad and less of Mummy's little baby.

Linking up with Jodie

2 comments:

  1. The picture of your little guy on the stool was one of my favorite 52 pictures last week! Super cute! I mentioned you on my blog - A Flower A Day. www.thehodgsonspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm really glad you liked it.
      Thanks for visiting. Kate xx

      Delete